Friday, June 19, 2009

Top 10 sexy celebrities 2008

Girls girls girls...sexy girls

It's guaranteed that most people will completely disagree with this list but who cares - this is about what my tastes are. After your done taking a look at my ladies, feel free to post your top 10 in sexy celebrety; I want to know who your obsessing over.

Obsession - That's what I've been doing over the past year with these fine ladies below. My top 10 list sexy girls celebrity isn't about who's hotter or who has the better career; it's about who I go nuts for every time I see them on screen or when new photos come out. Each of these ladies are unbelievably hot in my eyes, even if you disagree with me, and I suspect I'll still obsess over them for a long time.

This is 10 sexy celebrities

No 10 Keira Knightley



Keira Knightley

I don't care if people say she's too skinny, or she's nothing but bones, wooden... whatever; Keira Knightley is smoking hot added with her sexy British accent. Most people probably don't take her all that seriously because the only movies the general public have seen Knightley in was the Pirates trilogy and that's too bad.

Keira has done some films that really show her range as an actress like last years Atonement. I recently saw her latest film The Duchess which wasn't all that bad and Keira's performance is actually heart breaking because of the things her character has to endure.

NO 9 Michelle Ryan



Michelle Ryan

Yea, I was a fan of the new Bionic Woman series and yea, I was a little upset that it was cancelled. I was one of those people that really believed Bionic Woman had the potential to be a really great series.

The best thing about the series is that I was introduced to the lovely Michelle Ryan - another British actress. Unfortunately I haven't seen her in anything new lately; I think that's because she's working in England and most of those shows don't air in the United States but there has been plenty of photos over the last year - so I'm always looking out for anything new...

No 8 Katee Sackhoff


Katee Sackhoff

A while back, maybe 2 years ago not only is she awesome on Battlestar, I find Katee to be extremely sexy. It's always a pleasure to come across new photos of her on the net and of course I always enjoy sharing them with you. Even though Battlestar is going to premiere soon, I haven't seen her do any promotion and that goes for the rest of the cast, but when she does I'll be sure to post about it for you to see.

No 7 Olivia-Munn


Olivia-Munn

Olivia Munn is so great... she's really funny besides being really hot. I always make it a habit to visit her blog HeyOlivia.com on a regular basis because she's always updating it with funny photos, sexy photos and tons of videos.

I remember first seeing Olivia on the G4 channel years ago during Comic Con and I instantly was attracted to her. It's very clear that she's really busy with work and I hope she'll keep it up because like lot of her other fans, we want to see more of her craziness. Her body is utterly incredible too, by the way.


NO 6 Angelina-jolie


Angelina-jolie

"She's too skinny".... STFU!, that's what I say to all you people who think she's too skinny because Angelina Jolie is a goddess. I don't understand people who don't think she's hot... I really don't. I can respect their opinions, but not when it comes to Angelina Jolie. She should automatically be loved by everyone, men and women.

Not only is she hot, she's an incredibly talented actress that never gets respect. People only look at her looks and forget that she can act with the best of them. Her drama pictures are fantastic and her action films are fun and awesome. She wants more kids and I'd be happy to give her one... if you know what I mean.



No 5 Kristen-Bell


Kristen-Bell

I've known about Kristen Bell for a long time but I've never been a fan of Veronica Mars. I really started taking a liking towards her when she started playing Elle on Heroes. Her character has now been killed off but from being on Heroes, I've become a fan of hers.

I love her legs and I realized that several months ago when she showed up to a talk show, I can't remember which one but she was wearing this short dress... wow; it made me crazy and I haven't looked back since.


No 4 Kate Beckinsale


Kate Beckinsale

Ah yes, Kate Beckinale... Words really can't express how amazing I think she is. In every way she's sweet, sexy, sultry, intense and I could go on. Her husband Len Wiseman is one lucky guy because he gets to go home to that fine piece of ass every day and it's no joke because that ass IS fine. Her body is near perfection... and those legs.... oh man.

I also hear her new movie Nothing But the Truth is also very good and Kate is fantastic in it. I haven't seen it yet but I'd like to eventually.

No 3 Hayden Panettiere



Hayden Panettiere

Everyone is obsessed about Hayden Panettiere so why can't I. Heroes opened the door for Hayden and now she's known worldwide... It's amazing that she was once that little tomboy girl in Remember the Titans - now she's this sexy little lady with a great body and what looks to be a fantastic career.

I see something new on Hayden every day and it honestly never gets old for me. There is always new pics, interviews, and videos of Hayden on the net for all of us to see. She's active in her organization, Save the Whales or Dolphins... whatever, it's respectful. She plays no games with that... she gets really emotional about that stuff - HERE is the proof. Very emotional....

She'll be on my top ten for the next few years for sure and my day won't be complete without seeing Hayden every single day.


No 2 Megan Fox


Megan Fox

Everyone is obsessed about Hayden Panettiere so why can't I. Heroes opened the door for Hayden and now she's known worldwide... It's amazing that she was once that little tomboy girl in Remember the Titans - now she's this sexy little lady with a great body and what looks to be a fantastic career.

I see something new on Hayden every day and it honestly never gets old for me. There is always new pics, interviews, and videos of Hayden on the net for all of us to see. She's active in her organization,

She'll be on my top ten for the next few years for sure and my day won't be complete without seeing Hayden every single day.

No 1 Summer Glau



Summer Glau


Recap:
10 - Keira Knightley
9 - Michelle Ryan
8 - Katee Sackhoff
7 - Olivia Munn
6 - Angelina Jolie
5 - Kristen Bell
4 - Kate Beckinsale
3 - Hayden Panettiere
2 - Megan Fox
1 - Summer Glau
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

They can comment for my news.